HYPNOSIS TO QUIT SMOKING
Hypnotherapy has an outstanding success rate at helping smokers to quit smoking. It’s a safe, drug-free approach which harnesses the incredible power of your own subconscious mind to break that nasty habit that holds you back from living your best life.
- Have you tried to quit smoking before but failed?
- Are you tired of spending thousands of dollars each year on cigarettes?
- Are you worried about your health?
- Are you concerned about the impact that your smoking has on your family?
- If quitting was easy would you quit smoking today?
Call NOW – Hypnotherapy can set you free
The Memory Release Therapies Quit Smoking Program consists of:
- Session 1: 90 mins (includes initial consultation plus hypnotherapy session)
- Session 2: 60 mins (unique quit smoking scripted hypnotherapy session)
- Session 3: 60 mins (follow up – unique quit smoking scripted hypnotherapy session)
- Tailored sessions according to your unique needs
- Consists of 3 quit smoking sessions
FACT: WHEN YOU ARE A SMOKER YOU ARE NOT ADDICTED TO NICOTINE … YOU HAVE FORMED A HABIT … it only takes 12 hours of not smoking until almost all nicotine is out of your system and most by-products are gone within 5 days*
- After 24 hours, the level of carbon monoxide in your blood has dropped dramatically, meaning your body can take and use oxygen more efficiently.*
- After two days, your senses of taste and smell start to return.*
- After two months, blood flow to your hands and feet improves.*
- After one year, your risk of heart disease rapidly drops.*
- After 10 years, your risk of lung cancer is halved.*
- The average smoker spends between $5000 and $7000 per year on cigarettes!
No matter how long you have smoked, quitting will benefit your health in both the immediate and long-term future. It will also benefit the health of your family and friends, and save you money.
SO WHY DO YOU SMOKE, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH?
According to the Cancer Council of Australia, tobacco smoke contains more than 4000 chemicals, over 60 of which are known to cause cancer. When you inhale cigarette smoke these chemicals enter your lungs and spread through your body via blood and lymph systems. *
Smoking is a habit, a bad habit and Hypnotherapy can help you to overcome that habit easily and safely by reprogramming your subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy has a very good success rate, helping clients to quit smoking and become NON – SMOKERS, its cost effective and safe.
What does the Research Say?
“In 2001, a study done at the University of Washington surveyed 43 patients undergoing a hypnosis-based protocol to abstain from smoking. The study found that 39 of these patients remained smoke free in follow-ups from 6 months to 3 years later.”
The Study concluded that hypnosis had a 90.6% success rate for smoking cessation.
(University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2001 Jul;49(3):257-66. Barber J.)
“In 1994 a study in Indiana examined the performance by gender in a stop-smoking program which combined hypnosis and aversion therapy. The study took 93 male and 93 female subjects and at a 3 month follow-up, after having used hypnosis as a smoking cessation tool, 86% of male and 87% of female subjects reported being SMOKE FREE.”
(Performance by gender in a stop-smoking program combining hypnosis and aversion.Johnson DL, Karkut RT. Adkar Associates, Inc., Bloomington, Indiana. Psychol Rep. 1994 Oct;75(2):851-7. PMID: 7862796 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE])
“In 2005 the CA. Journal of Nursing Scholarship released a paper on Guided health imagery for smoking cessation and long term abstinence. The study had 71 smokers under-go hypnosis and after a 2 year follow up found that patients that stopped smoking with hypnosis were twice as likely to remain smoke-free than those that quit on their own.”
Guided health imagery for smoking cessation and long-term abstinence. Wynd, CA. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2005; 37:3, pages 245-250.
“In the Largest Scientific comparison of ways to break the smoking habit, the University of Iowa performed a meta-analysis of over 600 studies spanning over 72,000 people from America and Europe in order to compare the efficacy of methods to stop smoking.
The study found that on average, hypnosis was the most effective method to stop smoking. Hypnosis was 3 times more effective than a nicotine replacement and 15 times more effective than trying to quit on your own.”
University of Iowa, Journal of Applied Psychology, How One in Five Give Up Smoking. October 1992. (Also New Scientist, October 10, 1992.)
Please Note: Hypnotherapy is not suitable for persons with a history of epilepsy or persons on anti-psychotic drugs.