Create Your Best Life with NLP
Neuro Linguistic Programming provides you with Powerful Tools for overcoming challenges to your health and happiness, and assists you in creating the life you have always wanted to live.
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and explores the relationship between our thoughts and language, and our emotions and patterns of behaviour. NLP was pioneered by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the 1970’s.
NLP is how we use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.It provides opportunity to change limiting, negative patterns of behaviour and forge positive patterns of behaviours through the modelling of excellence.
Who can benefit from NLP?
- As a personal development tool for individuals – changing, adopting or eliminating behaviours, eliminating limiting beliefs, access powerful internal states, maximise and grow effective communication tools, get the results you want
- Sportspersons – performance enhancement
- Health – engaging the mind body connection, reducing stress, improving health, increasing energy
- Training and education – maximising learning outcomes for students
Take your first step to living your best life REQUEST A CALL BACK.
What can I expect in an NLP session?
Your NLP session will begin with you the client explaining to the practitioner what problems you want to over come and changes you desire to make in your life. The practitioner will pay careful attention to you and will watch and track the way in which you think, communicate and access memories. The practitioner will then assist you to re-pattern your thinking to assist you to achieve the results you want.
The practitioner will take you through a number of verbal exercises, exploring different thought processes and assisting you to release negative emotions and limiting beliefs. NLP is a content free, solution based therapy which does not focus on ‘why’ but rather seeks to provide results efficiently and effectively. Many clients find that they can resolve their problems in as little as a single session.
What can NLP do for me?
- Release negative emotions such as anger, sadness, fear and guilt
- Remove limiting beliefs and decisions such as lack of confidence, low self esteem
- Remove phobias and anxiety
- Change unhelpful behavioural patterns
- Release stress
- Resolve internal conflict
- Help your child with learning difficulties
- Put S.M.A.R.T. Goals into your future.